You may submit a full length technical paper for review upon receiving notice of acceptance of your abstract. The paper must adhere to the formatting guidelines. LaTeX and Microsoft Word templates are provided below. Please note the following:
- The papers will be limited in length to 6 pages.
- Text in the body of the paper should be in 10pt Times New Roman.
- The article must be presented in a two-column page layout.
- Your draft must include the word "DRAFT" at the top of the first page, as well as your assigned paper number and the proper header.
- Your draft must be submitted as a PDF file with your paper number in the filename (e.g., FIV2018-356.pdf).
- The deadline for submission is March 1, 2018 .
Note that papers will only be included in the proceedings and program if they are related to a registered participant. Authors may present up to two papers. If you are the author or co-author of more than two accepted papers then it is expected that your co-authors will attend and present any additional papers.
LaTeX template can be downloaded by clicking here.
Microsoft Word Template
Microsoft Word template can be downloaded by clicking here.